Pero para triunfar en una noche como esta necesitas el mejor look. Sexy y atrevido pero a la vez chic y glamuroso. En definitiva, una chica I Shoot Ur Style XDXD Aquí os dejo algunas propuestas, espero que os gusten.
Without doubt, the best party in Barcelona. Fuck Promoters is on every friday in Opium. The best music and atmosphere to finish the week. For me its probably the party that I enjoy the most in Barcelona because of the music. For more information about parties and clubs in Barcelona here you have the link to Lista Isaac.
However, to really succeed and have fun you need the perfect look. Sexy and daring but chic and glamorous also. That means an I Shoot Ur Style girl XDXD Here you have some looks I've created. Hope you like them.
En Colaboración con Lista Isaac You Barcelona



Me encantaron estos looks! Mi favorito es el primero , me parece supercañero!Bsinss,wpa:)
ResponderEliminar